Monday, December 15, 2008

"SWV (Single White Vampire) seeks Hot Chicks"

I think you're forgetting, buddy, that space itself is enough to celebrate on Space Day. Your implication that you need something more was almost the end of this friendship, but then I reread the part about how you walked into a bookcase and realized you've got a tough life, so I forgive you.

I thought you might enjoy a few excerpts from my notes from a movie I had to write a paper on. See if you can guess what movie it is!

-Hutter cuts towards his thumb! That's not very safety conscious of him!
-Why isn't that man wearing pants?
-Vampires dig hot chicks
-"New Plague Baffles Science"
-Everyone is dead!
-How far can you possibly carry your own coffin through a crowded city before someone notices?

Here's a hint: It's not Twilight.

No comments: