Wednesday, December 17, 2008

China Is A Country.

You obviously wrote about Nosferatu, the cornerstone of German Expressionist cinema.

And of course you are right, surely Space is miraculous enough to warrant an annual celebration, new planet discovery or not. We need to find sparklers again and maybe we should try making the cupcakes from scratch this year?

I studied again tonight for almost...half an hour. Which brings my total study time to 50 minutes! Clearly I am sufficiently prepared to be examined about Post-Utopian China. Go on, ask me anything. I dare you!

2 comments:

R. said...

Wait - does "Post-Utopian China" imply that there was a Utopian China?

Leen said...

Technically speaking, I would have to concede it does imply that. However based on the handful of times I went to class, I think it's a reference to post Maoist China, but that doesn't have quite the same zing as "Post-Utopian"...thank god that wasn't a question on the final!