Thursday, April 23, 2009

In your face!


This weekend I will be reliving middle school. I know, I know. For young people across America, middle school is, was, and ever shall be the most uncomfortable period of an adolescent's life. Why would I want to relive such a time? Well, I will be reliving the good times that I had in middle school (which you were not there for, as we were in the midst of our friendship break) when I see Eve 6 on Saturday. They are playing for free, but I would be willing to pay up to $7 to see them perform.

Try to control your jealousy, and feel free to rub it in my face when Third Eye Blind plays at the Tulip Fest. Also, please note that I am including a photo with this post because I feel the need to compete with your giant Smartee pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I WANT TO PUT MY TENDER HEART IN A BLENDER!

A classmate in middle school loved that song and would sing it in class and then my friend would make fun of him and draw on the back of his neck, in pen. Poor guy.