Monday, November 24, 2008

The Coiffeur Strikes Again!

I was on the bus this morning, making my usual commute downtown and we were stopped at a light by the Capitol. This is without doubt one of my favorite parts of my commute, as there is nothing I love more than staring at the confused State Workers in their floral skirts, opaque tights, white socks and white walking shoes. But today, on this dreary, gray, November morning, their was a ray of sunlight. A man in his mid-thirties had a run-of-the-mill bad haircut. However (and I cannot emphasize this enough) instead of having the usual rat tail, coming from the back and bottom of ones head, this gentleman and his visionary coiffeur inverted the traditional rat tail and decided that having the "rat tail" coming out of the right side of his head would be a fantastic idea. It should go without saying that I agree completely. It takes the white trash factor of a rat tail, and combines it with the practicality of the hair wraps you got in middle school (where they wrap thread and beads around a chunk of hair). It created an unstoppable force (much like Sasha Fierce). Oh friend, the beauty...I pray it will never fade from my memory.

1 comment:

whitehotroom said...

That sounds remarkably like ewan mcgreggor's haircut in the phantom menace.