Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taking things in new and exciting directions!

In light of the fact that someone actually read our blog today (Leen will have more on that later), I thought I should update it!

Believe it or not, I've actually been thinking a lot lately about what would make me update this thing of beauty a little more regularly. I thought about maybe giving the blog a theme so that I could write about my interests. Then I thought about my interests.
  1. Law and Order
  2. Horror Movies
  3. Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me
I think it's pretty obvious what I have to do. I mean, there are already so many Wait Wait episode recap blogs out there, does the world really need another one?! So I'm thinking about Special Victim Sundays and Freaky Fridays or something like that. What do you think, buddy? Five days of the week to talk about WHATEVER WE WANT and two days of the week that we get to write witty and intellectually stimulating posts about my interests? What does our reader think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM A READER.

I like all the posts.

I don't watch TV so I like the posts about thinking.

I am not an 8 year old.

Please post all the time.

Anne said...

All the thinking will still be here, as much of it as we do.